Discussion : Intégra IT 37

edoardog a écrit :

I do not understand how to put pics inside here!

Hello

You have already put pictures of the inside  Where is your problem ?

Could be better to translate directly italian into french ... transation with google ? in english , then after into french , make what you say sometimes rather ununderstandable ! Dubitatif

dovresti scrivere direttamente in francese e non in inglese. La traduzione dall'italiano in inglese (da google) rende il tuo argomento spesso confuso, anche incomprensibile Clin

ok, but it's no google translation, it was late lime !

" Late lime "  ? I don' t understand    Dubitatif

Perhaps you want to mean " slaked lime " ? If yes,  what " slaked lime " comes to do in that discussion ?

Ben, Claude c'est pourtant clair : "late lime" c'est un citron vert tardif Prof Elémentaire ...

Alimentaire !

Mort de rire

ach so ! j' avais pas pensé au citron ! pourtant j' en ai dans la véranda , dont un bien mur !  mais à de la chaux !!!  et qu'est ce que le citron vient aussi faire là dedans cette histoire ?

ok, as you like, I was very tired and I wrote in maniera scorretta anche perchè era molto tardi .

ok comme vous voulez, j'étais très fatigué et j'ai écrit incorrectement parce qu'il était très tard vers 2h00 du matin. Rome

ok come volete,era molto stancoe ho scritto in manieraa scorretta anche perchè era molto tardi .

ok como quieras, estaba muy cansado y escribí incorrectamente porque era muy tarde alrededor de las 2:00 a.m. Roma

now is it clearer? Do you want to help me get this radio in perfect condition? It belongs to your country, it is a beautiful model, and if it is true that what I have here is the second one remaining in these conditions, I, as I have tried, in a disarticulated way - I apologize, I explained previously badly as I wrote late at night - to explain that this Itergrà will leave it to be inherited in a museum of music and musical instruments of my city

I think I would have liked it if I presented it here first, in a French forum, that in the Italian one ....maybe I was wrong?

Hello Being young I knew the engineer who designed this radio model

christian Pom-pom

I wrote it , thanks, it is beautiful and incrdible, the scale cylinder could weigh 3 or 4 kilorams, but it is light in sliding, incredible

and in addition to what you have already written, you can tell me something more about it ?

Hello This company existed from the middle 30 to the end of the 60, I think one of the engineers at the origin of the brand was called Garcin. The Integra company is associated with the L.I.E.R.R.E. Company in the 50 years from that time identical radios were distributed under the two names the products, the production of that time was much more banal and had nothing more to do with the High-end posts made before the second war

I did an internship at L.I.E.R.R.E probably in 1966 and this is where I knew Mr Garcin, he was over 70 years old and had a strong character, I had the opportunity to see some prototypes of pre-war radios very well designed Christian

Bjr,

Et y cause pas français... par hasard!

Cordialement.

Bonjour 

Ce sont nos envahisseurs , le français est trop compliqué Dubitatif

Cdt

Roger  

bonjour

et pourtant c'est un Latin, Italien ou Suisse Roman, il aurait aussi vite fait d'écrire dans sa langue natale parce que, une double traduction c'est pas ce que l'on fait de mieux.

Il est de bonne volonté notre Transalpin et ne cherche qu'à communiquer Siffle

christian Pom-pom

Bonjourà tous

eh oui , ne restons pas enfermés dans notre hexagone !!! le forum de doc est " ouvert " à tous ! Sourire

Et pour ceux qui n’ entravent que le français ( et encore … Diable) il y a

https://translate.google.fr/?hl=fr

ou la bonne vieille méthode !

Ou sinon, il y a encore "La méthode à Mimile" chère a notre défeint Coluche  Sourire

A +.

Furelaud Christian a écrit :

bonjour

et pourtant c'est un Latin, Italien ou Suisse Roman, il aurait aussi vite fait d'écrire dans sa langue natale parce que, une double traduction c'est pas ce que l'on fait de mieux.

Il est de bonne volonté notre Transalpin et ne cherche qu'à communiquer Siffle

christian

Pom-pom

IT SEEMS THAT MY WILL TO COLLABORATE HAS FEW IMPORTANCE. Thankyou Miss Fralen Chistian

Gilles MEZONNIAUD a écrit :

Ou sinon, il y a encore "La méthode à Mimile" chère a notre défeint Coluche  Sourire

A +.

hI thinnk you have some problems